Free delivery in Blue Mountains or Pick up
- These over-the-ear headphones are designed to catch the eye, packing high sound quality into a compact form, so that you can take your audio with you wherever you go.
- Simply plug your headphones into your device of choice, and enjoy your audio content throughout the day. Bang & Olufsen first released the Form 2 in 1985, and they have proved so popular that they are still widely used today.
- These headphones have an iconic design that’s light, thin, and comfortable, making them ideal for use both indoors and out. The B&O Form 2 has been in production for more than two decades, and Bang & Olufsen has improved it over the years, to remain relevant in the modern world, without sacrificing the design and performance for which they were originally recognized.
- Whether you’re using these headphones at home, or out and about, the B&O Form 2 allows you to immerse yourself in your audio, without losing touch with your surroundings.
- The semi-open configuration lets some outside sound seep in, which enables you to keep an ear tuned in to the world around you.
- This, however, does not come at the expense of overall sound quality. The headphone’s close fit, combined with its foam padding, results in minimal sound leakage, which means that you don’t need to worry about disturbing the people in your vicinity, with your music or your work.
- The Form 2 headphones from Bang & Olufsen deliver good sound quality, with a slightly lighter bass. For listeners who prefer a heavier bass, certain settings within your mobile device or computer can improve the sound.
- These headphones pair especially well with the Apple iPod or iPhone, given their similarly sleek appearances and the former’s bass boosting settings, but they work beautifully with any other phones, tablets, or computers, allowing you to plug them into a variety of devices.
- The B&O Form 2 has a matte black finish, with a metal adjustment mechanism that lets you easily adjust your headphones. They are equipped with jointed speakers, which can be removed for cleaning, and are lightweight enough that you can comfortably wear them throughout your day.
- The attached cable is long, giving you plenty of freedom of movement, and the standard 3.5mm stereo miniplug at the end works with most devices.
Bang & Olufesen Form 2